Statement of FaithOpen Hand has been formed to demonstrate the fellowship of believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ and to show Christ's love in action. Open Hand is an inter-denominational ministry.
- We believe he only true basis of Christian fellowship is Christ's agape love, which is greater than any differences we possess and without which we have no right to claim ourselves Christians.
- We believe in all the basic doctrines of Historic Christianity
- We believe in the in-errancy of Scripture, that the Bible(Old and New Testaments) are the inspired, infallible, Word of God. The Bible is the supreme and final authority of faith and practice for every believer.
- We believe that God is eternally existent in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God is the personal, transcendent, and sovereign Creator of all things.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human, that He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, provided for the atonement of our sins by His substitutionary death on the cross, was bodily raised from the dead, ascended back to the right hand of the Father, and ever lives to make intercession for us.
- We believe in the personal, visible, and second coming of Jesus Christ to the earth. He will return with His saints and set up a kingdom of which there will be no end.
- After Jesus ascended to Heaven, He poured out His Holy Spirit on the believers in Jerusalem, enabling them to fulfill His command to preach the Gospel to the entire world, an obligation shared by all believers today.
- We believe that all people are, by nature, separated from God and responsible for their own sin, but that salvation, redemption, and forgiveness are freely offered to all by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. When a person repents of sin and accepts Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord, trusting Him to save, that person is immediately born again and sealed by the Holy Spirit, all his/her sins are forgiven, and that person becomes a child of God, destined to spend eternity with the Lord.